Thursday 6 January 2011

Noctural Animal

Here I am, 1:30(am).
Smoking a cigarette, drinking tea.
Getting ready for a very long night and a very very hard morning.

Am I going out?

NO

I just have to do a shitload of cleaning and a shitload of homework.

I don't know why, at daytime I can't do anything but sit around. When at night, I come alive, like a freakin bat.

I should've written 3 german letters and cleaned my house till it was shiny as if a unicorn had taken a piss on it. But I didn't.

I am a pig. I live in my own shit. My house smells like ass, I have 4 bags of laundry and 3 bags of garbage begging me to be taken out.
I did change my sheets tho.

Something has to change.

And no, this is not one of those depressed blogs I used to write on my myspace, when I was not sleeping, thinking I was in love with somebody I didn't know at all and not to forget; not getting my diploma. Only a couple of my closest friends read that, because I didn't know a lot of people that I know now.
Anyways, I'm not depressed at this moment, or I'm having one of those happy depression moments, some may know where I'm talking about.
It's just time to get rid of some chaos.
It's hard, because I like that chaos, it's my chaos and things that are yours are hard to get rid of, specially when you've been having it a long time.

Now it's time for some HARD CORE GERMAN and some HARD CORE CLEANING MOFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment