Saturday 12 November 2011

Having a goood time (in bed)

This is kinda what I' m doing on my Saturday night right now.







Playing with photobooth, while laying in bed, while missing 3(!!!) parties.
Body said no.
Although I' m not going to say I' m not enjoying it.

I have a lot of fun things coming up.
First BAND PRACTICE thuesday!! Fucking finally! We found this girl, who plays guitar, sings and wants to play with us. Now hope that it' s going to work out and that she can actually play.
Next fun thing is Kinki Crea day. A day for all Kinki Salons to show what they're made of. I think' s it' s going to be a lot of fun, hope to see a lot of pretty hair. If it' s not fun, the free drinks will make it fun.
Then I got a photoshoot next week (I' m obviously doing the hair, not playing model). It's for this thing called Room 107, don' t really get what it is, but it is for cool young people...or something. I' ll explain when I get it.

Someone else having any fun thing coming up?

X

1 comment:

  1. Hey lekker wijf van me.

    Groetjes Boris de Vries

    ReplyDelete