Tuesday 26 April 2011

Life's a ball!

Sometimes everything just feels right.
Probably this feeling will pass in a few minutes but right now listening to Feist's Limit To Your Love in my selfmade dress and a small hat with feathers on my head thinking of the past couple of days, everything feels right.

My better half is completely back with me and it feels better than ever.
He took me out to dinner Sunday as a delayed birthday present and yesterday we went to his grandparents house.
They have a house next to a lake, so I had my first swim this year.

Writing is not really working right now, have to practice more. I can't describe the feeling that I'm feeling right now without sounding like a total softie-droolball that's going to make you feel sick.

Going to the Aprilfest tonight and I want to share my hairdo and outfit with you because I feel like a doll!



No comments:

Post a Comment