Monday 25 July 2011

Red Tips


(Time Of The Season - The Zombies)

I dyed my hair yesterday. Touched up the pink and added red tips! Oh and I found a way to make my hair less frizzy. Blow dry. Duh. Oh! AND I cut my bangs, bit too short aiii but it' s way better than long bangs.

Don' t mind my face, wasn' t exactly picture day, ha!






Yesterday evening was the first time I got out of the house since Thursday. This time not because I was lazy but wasn' t feeling too good.

Had to get out of the house.

So I went hanging out with Lieselot (BFF like omg).
We wanted to go somewhere new but that didn' t really work out, ended up being sort of a VIP guest at Pacific Parc, oh well Sunday night. Was fun anyways eventhough I was surviving the evening on painkillers.

P.S: Found out how to add music to my blog, that' s a keeper!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I like that song! Your hair looks suuper great, even though the bangs are shorter than you wanted I think they look really good! I am gonna do my bangs like that soonish I hope, but maybe I will wait till the weather cools down so I can still pin my bangs away to the side and not get them as sweaty as if they were in front of my face..

    ReplyDelete