Thursday 21 July 2011

Homesick Shomesick

Yesterday we decided we had to get out of the house sometime so we did.
We went to Waterlooplein (a big market with a lot of second hand stuff). I bought a dress and a skirt both for 1 euro! So I think I' m going there to look more often for clothes because its cheap and if you look hard you can fin some really good stuff. Also the looking for clothes is quite fun, digging in big bundles of clothes, you have to be patient though.

My hairdye is washing out quite nice. Salmonisch. I hope it fades to a pinkish blond, but I think it will fade to an orangy blonde. Oh well..









(Little piggy eating beans hihi)


I also bought this amazins hideous case for my phone. Now I' m a real blackberry ho.
And yes I need to do my nails hehe.



Boris and I are having a lot of fun staying at home though. Hihi.

X

1 comment:

  1. Ik ben zo lekker aan het eten gasten.

    Groetjes Boris de Vries

    ReplyDelete