Sunday 28 August 2011

When summer was still here

Summer is good as gone, but I do have these pictures to look back on when summer was still here.




































I also still got to get my Lowlands camera developed. I love with disposables!

9th of September is coming up, which means Boris and I have almost been together for 2 years! Still it scares me a bit, 2 years is so long. I hope we last a lot more years.
Boris is in his hometown Koog aan de Zaan now, babysitting on his dog. Quite boring without him but I'm going over there Tuesday evening after work. I can't stay very long because I have to work every weekend. Oh well, he's been here for like 2 months non stop so I should survive.
Don't like the fact that when school starts again, we probably won't see each other so often, but then I've got school to keep me busy.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment