Monday 2 January 2012

Things I would like to do in 2012

I never do this sort of things, but now I feel like doing it. Feels like 2012 is going to be a big year for me, with big things happening I mean:

- Loose weight (Probably on top of every girl's god damn list)
- Be a better girlfriend.
- Be a nicer person in general.
- Be clean.
- Spend (even) more time on my appearance (hair, clothes AND posture. Don't feel like being sloppy anymore).
- Bring my band back to life (write new songs).
- Become a (good) hairdresser (!!!!).
- Have pink with grey hair.
- Go back to my own haircolour.
- Go to Berlin with Boris again (!!!!!).

I could probably think of more, but I think this is already a good list and I think that if I'd actually do these things, it will make my life better. The problem with these lists are always that you do like...nothing from it, but I'll do my best.

P.S: Happy new year everyone! What would you like to do/happen in 2012?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment