Sunday 12 February 2012

4:36

It's 4:36 in the morning.
Had a nice day at work and after that I watched soccer (of football or whatever you like to call it) with my colleges. I never knew I liked the sport that much.

After that I went out with my girlfriends and even a girlfriend who was not my girlfriend for a long time but actually had a lot of fun with her.
After a while we clearly had enough beer and went home.
Then I made pasta with Lot (super only add water and boil for 6 minutes pasta) and we talked a lot about stuff. We used to do that a lot. Staying up until 6 talking way too dramatic about stupid people and stupid things. Alcohol is the devil, or whatever.

Lot went to bed and I stayed up because I felt like listening to the Smiths looking like this:



I could stay up until Boris comes home from work, but that's just pointless.

I love nighttime.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment