Wednesday 17 October 2012

Lookbook favourites

Some really nice looks I´ve spotted on lookbook.nu.


So this girl´s name is Eva. She´s obviously hella cool cause her face got written swag all over it (see bottom picture). Other things that make her cool is that it looks like she dresses as she don´t give a fuck what everybody thinks AND she´s a dutchie, like me.
Norelle from outer space... I crown her queen of plastic nasty nineties style. Which I love! Also I really like her hair colour.
Mayu, great look. I really like people are still rocking tropicial prints with it beeing october and all..But ofcourse some people live in places that are NOT holland and are warm and sunny all year.
Still I have three favourites from what I saw today
How can somebody not love this picture by Lorraine?
Her name is probably not really Barbie but she sure looks like a dol... hahahahha so funny!
I love everything about this look by Kerry. Everything is matching so perfectly and it´s super classy and cute at the same time! Not to speek of the beehive, which always has a special place in my heart. Well enough slippery slimey words! Next time I´ll probably post a rant about how much something sucks again. No worries! X

No comments:

Post a Comment