Monday 26 August 2013

Sunday without a hangover

Every sunday I wake up with a HUGE hangover. This week was different. Although I drank a decent amount of beer and a cocktail and my head was on my pillow 5 o'clock in the morning, I was fine. Layla and me actually got ourselves out of the house and went to the American Apparel flea market. I had never bought anything at AA because I think it's overrated and expensive but the sign said up to 90% off so we wanted to take a look. I got myself a pink satin jacket, something I suddenly remembered I always wanted. I feel very pink lady like in it. It cost me 18,-. Also got a lilac polo shirt that isn' t to interesting, but hey it was only 8,- (instead of 32!!!)


After that I had dinner with my mom at a restaurant called Envy. We had dinner there before and it was great, just like this time. The food was so good and the people who worked there really nice, the host even recognized us from the last time, which was February. I spammed instagram with FOOD PHOTOS!






Had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment