Monday 19 August 2013

Lookbook/blog rebirth

I got my mum her Iphone, so I have a device that can make photo' s again. This means I can post on Lookbook again and the thing is also very handy to keep up more with my blog.
Ofcourse I also have Instagram now (http://instagram.com/shootsavannah).

Here are my recent posts on Lookbook:
!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET-->




The wall I am standing in front of is the wall of the house I am staying right now.
I am staying at my good friend Layla for 1 or 2 moths because finding a house in Amsterdam is IMPOSSIBLE.
So it' s quite a strange time for me now, I am sort of homeless. All my stuff (and clothes!!!) is in a rented storage and I am sleeping in a room with no door.
I am not complaining because I think it' s really nice of Layla to let me stay with her and it's also a lot of fun to have dinner together and drink tea but it' s not permanent.
I really have to find something soon, but right now I feel like it' s not happening.

BUT I am not the most positive person in the world so maybe I'm over exaggerating the whole situation, I hope.

Anyways all my non existing readers, I will be bothering you again A LOT!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment