Sunday 20 October 2013

Positive thinking?!

When it comes to positive thinking I' m always in denial, but the more I' ve been proven wrong the more I start to believe in it.
I absolutely don' t believe that it solves all your problems, the problems are still there but they may be easier to handle.

Anyways, I felt crappy for a while and then last week I decided this week is going to be different and that I was join to have a good week, and it worked!

Work was good, actually had nice conversations with customers again. Actually ended up not going to the burlesque show because I was working til 10 and I didn't even care.

I went to the gym, ate healthy and a really important elementen that made this week great  is that I looked FAB all week. 
With looking fab I mean having my hair done, loads of make up and a nice outfit that had more thought behind it then 'fuck I need to go outside and I need to wear clothes'.


In the planning for this week: An even better one than last week!
More hair, more make up, more gym, more time with my friends, 1 birthday and  I hope definitly more dancing and partying! Because I totally let the whole Amsterdam Dance Event pass, well whatever I'll have my own!

Goodnight and have a great week! 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment