Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sunday evening

It's the same story every week.
After an exhausting weekend it's so hard to get away from Boris on sunday.
First we stay in bed half of the day because we always go out on saturday. Out of bed, make breakfast, shower and then it's already 4 o clock or something.
I stay over for dinner and we make a deal that I'll go home after our show;'Spuiten en Slikken'.
That last thing almost never happens.

This sunday was the same, only there was a cute little surprise trapped in a cage:





Boris his dad uses mouse friendly traps, so they don't get killed and you can set them free somewhere else.
We named him Alfonso. I wanted to keep him, but ofcourse we couldn't.
We went to the park to set him free. Alfonso is now having a happy life in Sarphati Park, or turned into cat poo.

Last thing I want to say that I love Boris and that we had a great time together this weekend. He's lovely and I would never want to change him, because he's right just the way he is. So be jealous all you other girls, because I have the perfect boyfriend muhahahah!


Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment