Thursday 21 October 2010

Oooh Denis doobie dooo, I'm in love with you

Yesterday I was practicing with my band, because we have a performance tomorrow.
I insisted on doing something new so we were working on a cover: Denis by Blondie.
Song turned out to be harder than we thought.
Everyone was a bit frustrated and we almost spent the whole 3 hours on the song. We also had to do something about 2 other songs so we decided to practice again on tomorrow for the Blondie song.

After practice we stayed for a while, talking. That was nice, heard things I didn't even know about my best friends haha.
It's hard to stay nice sometimes when you're in a band together, but that's just pressure from being in a band. They are my best friends and that's really nice to know.




Come check us out tomorrow (22-10-10) @Pacific Parc 23:00

Oh and this was what I was wearing btw, think I'm also going to wear it tomorrow on stage, only glam it up a bit:


Love.

2 comments: