Tuesday 19 October 2010

Sewing Lessons

Thursday I'm starting with sewing lessons, I'm going to learn how to make clothes, something I wanted to do for a long time.
The sewing lessons are based on the tv show Mad Men, wich is perfect because I love 50's/60's style. Another nice thing about it is that I'm doing it together with my good friend Lot. I'm really excited.
Today I went to the market to buy fabric for my first dress, this is what I bought:
Those together is going to turn in this dress:

The plaid is going to be the main fabric and the red is for the 'sleaves' and details.
Tomorrow I have my first school exam, for german. I hate it, I am scared.
Love.




2 comments:

  1. Egt heel leuk dit!
    DIe jurk is mooi! goede stoffen heb je er voor gevonden.
    kus, Dieuwke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Dieuwke! Ik lees dit nu pas! Ha!
    Thankss
    X

    ReplyDelete