Monday 2 May 2011

Delayed presents

Today my pink creepers arrived and first I was a bit disappointed because they looked very different than they looked on the picture, and they are a bit too small (the kind of small that hurts).
But I' ll wear them anyways because the site (fabulousfifties.com) I ordered them from have a no money back policy. Also because I love them too much ofcourse.







I also picked up my pencil skirt from Open Shop, Hotrod Hussy and specially made to fit perfectly. I' ll probably post a picture later, when I' m in the mood to dress up (which is soon).

AND finally finally finally bought this book I had my eye on for a while. I got this book card for 20,- for Christmas (the reason why I said finally three times) bought this book titled Lifestyle Illustrations of the 60's. it' s full of pretty drawings from perfectly normal situations what makes it so charming.










Tonight hanging with Layla and Felix, which has been a while, FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN (think of rebecca black)

X

3 comments:

  1. waaaah! I love those creepers SO MUCH! I am sorry that they are a bit too small, major bummer!! I want/need creepers. real bad. real real bad.


    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you got them ;)
    I stretched my creepers and now I can wear them, but only with stockings, socks is too much torture.

    ReplyDelete