Monday 16 May 2011

Saturday Night

Quite an interesting Saturday night..

I could write down all the bullshit that went on in my head that night, but I will keep it superficial with a picture of what I was wearing.

And first I really didn't like the whole turban thing:


I want to stop being so angry at everything, but I just cant.
I want to go to a world full of glitter and it's like I can see it glittering through the clouds, but I just can't reach it.

Still being a total teenager feeling like no one understands me. The whole glitterworld thing is something that is not understandable and something unexplainable, or at least I can't explain.

See even when I say I'm not going to write down any bullshit I do.

1 comment:

  1. You look great.. Sorry you aren't feeling too good though.. Shit happens.. but you will get through it. I looove your shoes so much here. and your dress. and stockings. I love everything actually.
    I am doing a giveaway on my blog if you want to enter here :)
    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete