Wednesday 18 April 2012

I´ve missed you more

Last post was the 20th of Febuary and I hate it!
I really liked beeing a ´fashion blogger´ kinda thingy. It was really a great hobby.

I´m really trying to bring it back to life.
I now have a sort of computer (netbook with half of the screen working) so that´s a start.

For the first time in aaaageesss I posted something on donlookbook.


A lot has happened, not much had changed.

I could tell you all about my amazing birthday party, but I think I won´t.

One thing I am definitly excited about is that I´m going to a soccer game this sunday.
I never cared to much about soccer until I realised it´s about beeing proud of where you´re from.
I HATE the Netherlands but I LOVE Amsterdam! So now I am supporting AJAX.
It´s the firt time I´m going to a match and I´m going hardcore because a colegue of mine (Joy) has been in the F side (the group of die hard hooligans of Ajax) for 8 years so she can take people and she´s taking me!

Still listening to Lana del Rey all the time, still doesn´t bore me.

This how my face is looking right now and I´m wearing a vintage 50/60´s flowered top, pencil skirt and glitter shoes by dune, but the last 2 things you can´t see.
Looking a bit tired. I haven´t been having the healthiest lifestyle lately.



Boris and I are better than ever. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous dear and love the vintage flowered top!
    Check my blog too!
    http://ninahardy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/as-dark-as-it-gets.html

    x

    ReplyDelete