Thursday 26 April 2012

60's fever and new things!

I've seen A Single Man and now I and totally into 60's style again. The movie is great for many reasons but a big reason is the styling. So I've been walking around with outrageous Twiggy like make up and trying to get my hair as high as I can. The last thing kind of failed, used to be really good at it but it didn't really work.
Today I also went to the Primark with my mom. Yes 'going to the Primark' is a 'thing' because we don't have one in Amsterdam but there is one in Zaandam. Zaandam is a small city close to Amsterdam. Everything about it is horrible. The way they talk over there, the way the city looks, the way the people look (everybody seems to be ugly...kind of strange). BUT they have Primark. So me and my mom were going by train and I thought I was stressy and panicy (not a word) with public transport..my mom is 10 times worse. Anyways, we got there, spent 3 hours(!!!!????) inside and got home safely. This is what I got for 25 euro's(!!!!????)
Also finally got to get something from my Inglot giftcard I got for my birthday from my lovely colleagues.
The things you see in the blurry picture are highlighter and blush. Right now I am kind of wainting for my lover to come home from band practice. Cleaned my creepers. They were super dirty from a concert but I think I got them quite clean. They're still drying though. I ALMOST FORGET TO TELL THAT BORIS AND I BOOKED A TRIP TO BERLIN!!! We are going in June and I love it. I've been missing that city!!! Good night people or good morning to people who live in different time zone's and stuff! xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look really nice.Love your new hair.you got some nice things in primark x

    ReplyDelete