Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sick day

Although I had a wonderful day Sunday (went inside an art academy for the first time), in the evening I was not feeling well at all. Still wasn't feeling well the next morning so I took a day off. At one point of the day I had to get some breakfast and had to go outside. I decided to dress up a bit and it made me feel a thousand times better. This is what I was wearing:
You can see from my face that it wasn't the best day for me. My look was kind of inspired by/reminding of the movie Bufallo 66, walking down the street I felt a bit like this scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py27_BkcHtQ Also saw This Must Be The Place with Sean Penn. I really liked it and think it's a must see if you like movies that are a bit sad and bizarre. X

No comments:

Post a Comment